（1）We obtain and use customer information for the following purposes.
- Providing and managing services (including trial services) offered by us.
- Informing you of our services.
- Performing questionnaires about our services.
- Handling other inquiries and requests.
（2）We will not show or provide personal information provided by our customers to third parties, apart from in the following cases.
- When legally obliged to provide information according to laws or regulations.
- When necessary to protect major interests such as life, health or property.
- When the showing or provision of personal information to a third party has been permitted by the relevant customer.
（3）Please contact us using the details below for inquiries such as viewing, deleting or modifying personal information.
General Affairs Group, General Affairs Department